Just-in-time file mounts
Mount files on your running Docker containers.
Using ReleaseHub's just-in-time file mounts, you can mount small files as volumes on your containers.
This is a useful way to add application-wide configuration to instances at runtime, or to add small data files to your containers, without the need to check these files into your repository.
To view or change your just-in-time file mounts, navigate to App Settings, scroll down to Advanced Settings, and click on Just-in-time file mounts.
- 1.Enter the location to mount the file in your container. e.g.,
- 2.Select the file from your computer by clicking on Select File.
- 3.Select at least one service from the list. The file will be mounted in selected services' containers.
- 4.Optional: Select "Secret" to hide the file's contents in ReleaseHub's UI.
- 5.Click Upload to add your file mount.
How to add a just-in-time file mount
The Upload button is enabled only once you've entered a mount path, selected a file, and selected at least one service.
Uploaded just-in-time file mounts are immutable. To change a mounted file, delete the file and upload a new one.
Click the delete icon next to the file you want to delete.
If the file mount has not been marked as secret, you can view its data by clicking the View button next to the file.
If the file mount has been marked as secret, the View button will be disabled.