Create an account
You can create a free ReleaseHub account by using your GitHub, GitLab, or Bitbucket account. If you don't already have an account on one of those services, sign up for a free account on any of them and then return to these steps.
- Choose to log in with GitHub, Bitbucket, or GitLab by selecting the appropriate button. In this example, we'll use GitHub.
- Authenticate with the service you have chosen by entering your username and password.
- Review the information and confirm that ReleaseHub may access your source control account.
- Choose a name for your ReleaseHub account (such as your company name) and optionally upload a logo.
- Review the terms and conditions and press Accept.